Unusual Host Alert

Apr 1, 2008 at 6:54 AM

We're experiencing a Host Alert. the business Controller Class is DotnetNuke.Modules.IWeb.Webservice....the IWeb module is not installed on our Host.

Any suggestions to what is causing this?

EventQueue.ProcessMessage: Message Processing Failed
ProcessorType: DotNetNuke.Entities.Modules.EventMessageProcessor, DotNetNuke
Body:
Sender:
BusinessControllerClass: DotNetNuke.Modules.IWeb.WebService
DesktopModuleId: 263
UpgradeVersionsList: 01.00.00,02.00.00
ExceptionMessage: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type
Server Name: OMNI
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM
This appears to be EventQueue trying to process something. IWeb doesn't use EventQueue so I have no idea what this is. What do you mean "IWeb module is not installed on our Host"? Do you mean IWeb is not installed in the DotNetNuke website? From this error message it appears that it is.
Apr 15, 2008 at 5:28 AM
Thanks for the reply. This is a puzzle. Previously, we have had the IWeb module installed. Since then we have deleted the module and removed the dll. So, we do not have IWeb installed on any website and it does not appear in the module definations of the Host. Where elsewhere would we find BusinessControllerClass DotNetNuke.Modules.IWeb.WebService?
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2008 at 7:29 AM
IWeb does not have a .dll. You probably missed removing the code in the App_Code/IWeb folder. Normally you want to uninstall through the module configuration.
Apr 20, 2008 at 7:10 AM
Hi Adefwebserver Thanks for the suggestion. I have looked and checked the installed App_Code folder, the IWeb folder is not present. Most likely removed during the earlier uninstall of the module. i have reviewed the web.config after the module's uninstall for any artifacts, the web.config is clear of references to Iweb. This is quite the puzzlement to us. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Perhaps install I Web and uninstall it again.
Apr 21, 2008 at 12:22 AM
Hi Adefwebserver, Thanks, that suggested method was tried previously without success.