Problems to see methods...

Dec 30, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Hello, i'm having some issues to see methods in my DNN Installation, the list of methods appears to be empty

I'm viewing in the database that the methods exists but with portalid = 0, my portal have the id = 2

Debugging the code i'm viewing one possible error in the line 60 of file IWebMethodsVB

obj2IWEBMethodInfo.Portal = i

i changed it for

obj2IWEBMethodInfo.Portal = CInt(arrPortalsOnServer(i))

and now are working for me...if i refresh the methods then in database are with the portalid correct...

It's correct that i change this?
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2008 at 12:09 AM
I think all you needed to do was click the Refresh Web Methods button to create the entries for portal id 2
Jan 1, 2008 at 11:48 PM
Edited Jan 1, 2008 at 11:49 PM
I tried several times but refresh methods in the database are not storing the correct portalid. I think that this line contains an error that occurs only when in the installation of Dotnetnuke the first portal does not begin with id 0

After making that change, works well

Happy New Year to all
Coordinator
Jan 2, 2008 at 1:07 AM

javierobcn wrote:
I think that this line contains an error that occurs only when in the installation of Dotnetnuke the first portal does not begin with id 0

How did your DotNetNuke install not have a Portal id of 0?
Jan 2, 2008 at 11:05 AM

adefwebserver wrote:
How did your DotNetNuke install not have a Portal id of 0?

I installed Dotnetnuke and added several portals, 0, 1 and 2 ...

Later deleted portals 0 and 1 and at this moment I only have the portalid 2 in my installation of DNN...

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2008 at 1:35 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Jan 3, 2008 at 11:45 AM

adefwebserver wrote:
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.

Thanks for your interest...

This module works very well, i'm using... Many thanks for share your work...